Artists and colleagues Christine Tillman and Terry Lansburgh are making "sculptures to be photographed". This blog will chronicle their collaboration.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Christine's Studio-July 13th

At this point all the studio work is happening over at Terry's and I'm getting my studio back in order. I'll be posting drafts of our images later this week to get ready for our big presentation to the funding committee, but right now I'm spending my time tidying up and reflecting on this project while I tackle some other tasks for projects I've been neglecting.

I've left a few things around the studio from this project that seem inspirational for some new drawings.

The stack of post it's above are all the notes I'd used on the flowchart during the project. I like how they don't line up perfectly and look like blocky stripes. As much as I've been putting things away and recycling them I'm keeping this around.


I love the colored circles all squished together from the leftover streamers from the bench shoot. I think this'll show up on paper later this week.